~Your Healthcare Matters:
Getting your employees and their families the best healthcare remains a number #1 priority for our firm. This year BeneCard PBF is providing superior care and Rx services to more than 50,000 police, 20,000 firefighters, 100,000 school teachers and their families. Your employees and their families deserve the best, and that's exactly what BeneCard PBF delivers.
In both 2015 and 2016, BeneCard PBF was ranked # 1 in every single category of the annual customer satisfaction survey by the Prescription Benefit Management Institute. We believe your employees deserve this level of care, value and personal service.
I can't emphasize enough the impacts of medical errors causing death and injury.
"Based on an analysis of prior research, the Johns Hopkins study estimates that more than 250,000 Americans die each year from medical errors. On the CDC's official list, that would rank just behind heart disease and cancer, which each took about 600,000 lives in 2014, and in front of respiratory disease, which caused about 150,000 deaths. Medical mistakes that can lead to death range from surgical complications that go unrecognized to mix-ups with the doses or types of medications patients receive." This study by Johns Hopkins was published in 2016 in The BMJ, formerly the British Medical Journal.
Look, when it's your spouse and kids getting specialty medications, when they are coming home from the hospital on brand-new medications, you want the very-best PBM handling every aspect of their care.
Quite frankly, I don't want anyone from my family becoming a medical error statistics.
You see across America, every single day, BeneCard PBF competes against Express Scripts, CVS and Aetna, and BeneCard PBF wins Rx contracts by delivering strong-value, best-in-class service, superior clinical analytics at lower costs. That's exactly WHY, BeneCard PBF has a growing list of firefighters, police, detectives, school-teachers and their families, as valued-customers.
The company's President, Michael Perry is absolutely focused on the being the best PBM in the US and this culture of excellence permeates across the entire company. In the most-critical situations, their specialty medication protocols are the best in the industry. For organizations focused on improving the health of their employees and their families, they are the only PBM coordinating with Cleveland Clinic's Institute of Functional Medicine to treat chronic diseases.
If healthcare matters to you, we would like to facilitate a meeting or call with you and Company President Michael Perry. Michael's schedule is incredibly hectic, but in 2017 we want to get your employees using America's best PBM.
Because healthcare matters, let's get started asap.
Let's work-together and find the fastest way to get your employees and their families using the best PBM in America.
Mr. Kelly Lewis
Former Legislator - Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Prime Sponsor - America's 1st School AED Bill
4 Fire Company Awards
The Monroe Gigabit Project:
Ten Reasons to Participate in the Request for Proposal (“RFP”)
1. There is no cost, fee or obligation to participate in the RFP. If you decide not to buy, there is no cost, fee or penalty.
2. It’s mathematical from our 15-year experiences; more participating organizations generate more site locations, increasing the RFP’s total purchasing power, which escalates the likelihood of competitive bids.
3. Your participation helps every organization in Monroe County; whether your organization decides to buy or not buy.
4. A strong RFP will entice the County’s 12 existing providers to respond to the RFP to retain customers and win new ones.
5. There has never been a broadband RFP of this size, scope and magnitude in Monroe County. Accordingly, no provider has ever had the opportunity to win this much business, all at once. With such a large potential prize, we are confident broadband providers are going to submit their best-ever bids to try and win broadband contracts.
6. Your organization could save 50% or more; buy more broadband capacity and broadband redundancy for less.
7. Strong participation is already strengthening the Project’s branding campaign which will magnify positive impacts for Monroe County businesses and attract the attentions of broadband-dependent industries, like the technology, Health IT, biosciences, robotics, artificial-intelligence, data-center and super-computing industries.
8. With the branding campaign publicizing the strong results from the RFP; investors, college-students, millennials, entrepreneurs and innovation capital will take a new look at Monroe County and explore opportunities.
9. Even if your organization is in the middle of a 3-year broadband contract or doesn’t need a lot of broadband today, by participating in the RFP you will help accelerate Monroe County capabilities for the exponential growth of mobile phones, the Internet, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
10. It’s easy to participate in the RFP. (1) Complete and send back the attached “Intent to Participate Letter” and (2) complete the 45-second site location survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Monroe_Gigabit.
NEXT MONROE GIGABIT MEETINGS: May 12, 2017 and June 8, 2017 To register, visit https://quantum.esu.edu/machform/view.php?id=168240
For more information contact: David Parker at David@LewisStrategic.com or 570.656.9232,
Rebecca Kann, 717.975.7430, Rebecca@LewisStrategic.com or visit
KELLY LEWIS SPEAKING AT PA eHEALTH PLENARY
Oct 21-22 Event Brings Together Pennsylvania's Health Technology Industry
(Harrisburg, PA) – The Pennsylvania eHealth Partnership Authority announced its line-up of speakers for the Authority's 2014 Plenary meeting on October 21-22, at the Crowne Plaza in Harrisburg. Registration is open for this two-day event which features a dynamic lineup of presenters and panels for conference attendees, covering a range of topics important to the eHIE stakeholder community. Kelly Lewis, President of AlliedHIE and Saphenia.Net, will join a panel of industry-experts during one of the Plenary Sessions. Lewis is an ex-officio board member of the Authority representing citizens and stakeholders.
The Value of eHIE in Pennsylvania – A panel of HIOs, HISPs, and vendors, including Kelly Lewis of AlliedHIE, Jim Younkin of KeyHIE, Chris Carmody of ClinicalConnect, Richard Snyder, M.D., of Independence Blue Cross, Suzanne Cogan of Orion Health, and Michele Darnell of Secure Exchange Solutions, will discuss the value of electronic health information exchange in Pennsylvania, and its impact on patient health and on business efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Moderator: Tom Beeman.
Keynote speakers include:
- Keynote Day 1: Edward Marx, SVP & CIO of Texas Health Resources, and Chairman, Texas Health Services Authority. Marx was named by FierceHealthIT as one of the top 10 “disruptive forces in health IT,” and he was named 2013 CIO of the Year by HIMSS and CHIME.
- Keynote Day 2: Christine Carr, M.D., Medical Director, Division of Emergency Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina. Dr. Carr has been recognized by Modern Healthcare for the “most innovative” healthcare IT project.
- Opening remarks by Leesa Allen, the state’s Executive Medicaid Director, and Authority Chairman David F. Simon.
Pennsylvania eHealth Partnership Authority
Voice: (717) 214-2490 | Fax: (717) 346-6772
RantNetwork Launches Corporate Solutions for OPI Translate
(Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) – RantNetwork, the Pennsylvania-based software development company with global-leading interpretation and translation services delivered by OPI Translate, today announced the launch of its corporate solutions at two major industry gatherings in law enforcement and healthcare. At the International Association of Chiefs of Police Conference in Philadelphia, OPI Translate is available at Booth 1611. At the PA eHealth Partnership plenary, OPI Translate is available at the AlliedHIE Company booth. These industry events commence a series of outreach, sales and marketing activities promoting the cost-saving corporate solutions delivered by OPI Translate.
“We're excited to start meeting prospective clients for the corporate solutions delivered by OPI Translate,” said Elisa Grandizio, founder and Chief Administrative Officer of RantNetwork. “Not only do our corporate solutions deliver great value and cost-savings, but when seconds count, our on-demand, Live Interpretation services can be instantly down-loaded in emergency situations.”
OPI Translate is an industry first and represents the fusion of RantNetwork’s extensive experience in the mobile sector to deliver its robust corporation offering. With more than 150 languages, it's partner network consists of more than 7,000 certified and HIPAA compliant live interpreters servicing some of the largest organizations in healthcare, global business, law enforcement, emergency services and the travel services industries.
Free Translation Services. the OPI Translate mobile app gives you free unlimited usage of the most advanced translation features available in the marketplace including: Voice to Voice Communications for 40 of the world’s most popular language-pairs, Text-to-Text, Text-to-Voice, Photo-to-Text Recognition, Voice Recognition, Audio Output, Customizable Phrasebooks and integration with personal communication tools such as email, SMS text messaging, Facebook and Twitter.
Users only pay for the actual minutes in which they use Live interpretation, at one flat rate for all languages and times of use. Unlike traditional interpretation or other related services,
1. There are no 2 to 3 hour minimums.
2. There is no travel or mileage expense.
3. There are no rate differentials for different languages or time of use.
4. There is no wait or delay
5. There is no need for prior-scheduling
6. All translation services are Free.
ABOUT RANTNETWORK: RantNetwork is a Pennsylvania-based software development company specializing in translation and interpretation technology delivered by mobile phone. In early 2012, RantNetwork’s first product, “Communilator” was released and more than 500,000 users downloaded Communilator. Next generation, OPI Translate is built upon the Communilator mobile platform (now available for free within the OPI Translate Mobile App). The live interpretation and advanced-technology features of OPI Translate enable RantNetwork to offer corporate solutions, billing/accounting integration, customization, and volume discounts. OPI Translate is the world's first and only fully integrated Mobile App that offers one button instant access to more than 7,000 Live Interpreters in more than 150 languages, in seconds. To learn more: http://youtu.be/H-E9W8_EZdU and www.opitranslate.com.
For corporate sales and more information contact: Kelly Lewis, 570-510.7745, firstname.lastname@example.org click here to add text.